People, nature, life and music, of all genres and eras, fill me with joy! My goal is to share those passions with our WXPR listeners. I often attempt to communicate through the music and I enjoy the back-stories to some of the music.
I am always open to your thoughts, musical suggestions and comments, which may be either encouraging and/or constructive. Feel free to email me. Here are a few possible topics to consider:
- I am drawn to thematic sets of music. I often use those to consider songs that I might not otherwise consider. What are your thoughts about the use of thematic sets on the radio?
- Does creating thematic sets make the music a more intellectual experience than a personal one? Or, does it help feed a more personal response?
- Are the explanations about the background or histories songs beneficial? Would you prefer more, less or about the same amount of detail?
- I am always open to song suggestions. I listen to all suggestions and as they fit, I work them into future shows.
- Occasionally, I will play carefully selected edgier songs that are an attempt to expand the listener’s musical horizons. Thoughts, ideas, comments?
- Other suggestions or comments? Your Demographics?
All honest responses are correct answers, A Pluses!
Thanks for listening to and supporting WXPR. It truly is a treasure hidden in the Northwoods.