WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
People, nature, life and music, of all genres and eras, fill me with joy! My goal is to share those passions with our WXPR listeners. I often attempt to communicate through the music and I enjoy the back-stories to some of the music.
I fell in love with "The Blues" back in 1969 when a bandmate introduced me to The Paul Butterfield Blues Band. Being a bassist I loved the walking basslines of the music. My music selections are based on "If it doesn't move me, will it move...
Hosts that rock!
I strive to share all styles of blues with a special emphasis on its earlier root forms and the early blues pioneers, ‘cause “from the roots come the fruits.”
I think repeated exposure to many styles of blues music is the key to...