WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
I fell in love with "The Blues" back in 1969 when a bandmate introduced me to The Paul Butterfield Blues Band. Being a bassist I loved the walking basslines of the music. My music selections are based on "If it doesn't move me, will it move...
Enjoying the WXPR Nature Cruise
Hosts that rock!
I strive to share all styles of blues with a special emphasis on its earlier root forms and the early blues pioneers, ‘cause “from the roots come the fruits.”
I think repeated exposure to many styles of blues music is the key to...
I have had the opportunity to serve on several boards of not-for-profit organizations in several communities across the country. Having members that have experiences in “boardsmanship” is a definite asset to any board. In addition, I am a very...