WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
Jessie moved from Colorado and joined WXPR in 2003. She grew up in southern Wisconsin, but her Grandparents have always called the Northwoods home.
She feels thrilled to work with such a talented and dedicated group of volunteers and staff, and enjoys meeting and getting to know the supporters that make WXPR happen.
When she’s not at WXPR, she’s reading, biking, skiing, or spending time with her husband and young son. WXPR listeners hear Jessie during fun-drives, weekly on All Things Considered, and occasionally on Morning Edition.