WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
Domestic Production On Rise
Mon December 30, 2013
Analyst: Gas Prices To Remain Stable In 2014
Just before Christmas, gas prices took a jump after falling to about $3.11.
Patrick DeHaan, a petroleum analyst for the website Gas Buddy.com told Ken Krall this likely is a short-term rise.
DeHaan says another factor in rising gas prices, tension in the oil-producting Middle East, is beginning to lessen. He says that factor also is stabilizing prices.
Under $3.00 gallon in Milwaukee
Middle East stability key