WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Wed July 24, 2013
Aspirus To Renovate Phillips Facility
A $3.9 million renovation project will begin at the rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility on the Aspirus Pleasant View campus in Phillips later this year.
The project is expected to begin in November and last about nine months. When enhancements are completed, the facility will feature updated patient rooms and facilities, new phone and fire alarm systems and larger commo areas.
Aspirus Pleasant View is a 60-bed rehabilitative and long-term care facility that provides 24-hour skilled nursing care and supervision by licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants. It is part of a six-facility Aspirus campus.