WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Terms Not Disclosed
Mon June 23, 2014
District Reaches Settlement With Assistant Superintendent
A civil suit filed by Rhinelander School District Assistant Superintendent
David Wall against the school district has ended with a joint announcement
of a settlement.
Wall filed the suit in Oneida County Circuit Court in February, saying he
was owed money from raises that did not receive dating back to a 2007 contract.
No settlement terms were announced, but Wall did say he would retire from
the district when his contract ends June 30. He worked for the district for
In a prepared statement, Wall thanked colleagues, teachers, parents, staff
and encouraged the school board to continue changes with a focus on
student learning and closing educational achievement gaps.
Asking for back pay to 2007
Wanting Community Input