WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
Wood county resident dies
Wed August 14, 2013
Fatal Traffic Crash In Oneida County
A 90 year old Wood county woman has died from a one vehicle crash in Oneida county.
The Oneida county sheriff's department reports Dorothy Tyler of Vesper died at Aspirus Hospital in Wausau of injuries sustained Tuesday morning. She died early Wednesday.
Deputies report the vehicle she was in, driven by 73 year old Ronald Tyler of Vesper, went out of control on county highway "Q" in the town of Schoepke and crashed.