WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
Wildlife Matters with Jeremy Holtz
Tue February 18, 2014
Humans Not The Only Mammals Who Slalom
Today we debut a new feature: "Wildlife Matters" with DNR wildlife biologist Jeremy Holtz. The commentary looks at the animals that call the Northwoods home, and how we interact with them.
With the Olympics underway in Russia, Jeremy says humans aren't the only ones who like to slalom.
DNR wildlife biologist Jeremy Holtz. Listen for his commentaries in upcoming weeks.
Critical time for wildlife
Skiing in Torino
Traditional Method Less Efficient