WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Interim title removed
Thu May 22, 2014
Lentz New President At Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Aspirus Wausau Hospital has a new president, and it's the same person currently filling the position.
Darrell Lentz has been interim hospital president since last November. Prior to that, he was Aspirus Vice-President of Finance. Aspirus' Chief Executive Officer is Matt Heywood. Former CEO and President Duane Erwin retired last June.
A native of Maine, Lentz has been in health care and finance for 16 years.
U.P. health provider
Making it Easier to Get Care