WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
Q & A session
Sat October 12, 2013
Public Information Meeting Tuesday On Obamacare
St. Augustine's Church in Rhinelander is hosting a public information meeting on the Affordable Care Act Tuesday
Kevin Kane from Citizen Action of Wisconsin will field questions about how the plan...sometimes known as ObamaCare.... at St. Augustine's Guild Hall on Pelham Street in Rhinelander Tuesday at 1 p.m.
Beginning October 1, the public could begin making choices regarding the Wisconsin Health Exchanges. Kane will discuss the mechanics of the plan and those sponsoring the event say it is not designed to debate the pros and cons of the law.
Long-Anticipated Start Date