WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Six vote difference
Thu April 10, 2014
Recount Friday For Oneida Co. Board Seat
A recount is taking place Friday for an Oneida County supervisory district.
Incumbent Bob Mott won re-election on election night by six votes over challenger Dennis Schoeneck. Schoeneck has requested the recount.
The district includes the towns of Enterprise, Monico, Piehl, Shoepke, Stella and Three Lakes.