WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
New offerings, flexible schedule
Wed June 18, 2014
School Of The Arts One Month Away
July 19-23 the much anticipated annual event "The School of the Arts at Rhinelander". The event passed a half-century last year. Director Lynn Tarnoff and Ken Krall chatted about some of the offerings this year...
Lynn Tarnoff of the UW- Madison Continuing Education Department and Director of the School of the Arts at Rhinelander. The school is July 19-23 at James Williams Middle School. More information is available on line at www.soawisconsin.org or catalogs are available at the Rhinelander District Library.
Arts Workshops Annually