WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Thu April 18, 2013
South Korean Public Broadcaster Bans Psy Video
Originally published on Thu April 18, 2013 11:22 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. There may be only one place in the world you will not hear Psy. His video "Gangnam Style" was seen 1.5 billion times, including several thousand in my household. His new video, "Gentleman," has 142 million views so far but is not on South Korean Public Broadcasting.
In that video, Psy dances up the street and kicks an orange cone that says no parking. South Korea's KBS says abusing public property does not meet its standards. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.