WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Recount deadline Friday
Tue April 8, 2014
Three Close OC Supervisory Votes Remain Unchanged
Three Oneida county board races were close after the April 1 vote, but after an official canvas, all three races stayed the same.
County Clerk Mary Bartelt gave us the results...
"....supervisory district 7, that stayed the same. Bob Mott with 186, and Dennis Schoeneck with 180. District 16, that stayed the same also. Michael Timmons with 111 and Michael Pockat with 107. Supervisor district 18, that was Lance Krolczyk and Candy Sorenson, it's 127 for Lance, and 122 for Candy Sorenson..."
Sorenson gained one vote. The Government Accountability Board says candidates asking for a recount have until Friday at 5 p.m. to file the paperwork. Bartelt says the updated information will be on the Oneida county website.