WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Remains under investigation
Sat January 25, 2014
Three Fox Valley Men Die In Friday Langlade Co. Crash
Three Appleton area men were killed Friday night in a one-vehicle crash in Langlade county.
The Sheriff's Department reports they were called shortly after 9 p.m. to a rollover crash on Pickerel Lake Road near the Langlade-Forest county line. Deputies found a Jeep Cherokee overturned and partially submerged in Pickerel Creek. The driver, 69 year old Gerald Randerson, was dead, along with two passengers, 50 year old John Cohen of Combined Locks and 65 year old Daniel L.Krubeck, of Appleton.
Deputies say the vehicle was westbound on Pickerel Creek Road. It went into the ditch, down an embankment before coming to a rest on it's roof, partially submerging the vehicle.
The accident remains under investigation.