WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
Both refused medical treatment
Fri July 5, 2013
Two Arrested After ATV Crash Near Tomahawk
Two Tomahawk area ATV drivers were arrested Thursday after both of their vehicles collided near Tomahawk.
A Lincoln County Sheriff's deputy reported seeing the pair westbound on county "A" at the U.S. 51 intersection. The deputy lost sight of the operators but found them crashed at Moodig Road.
The report indicates both drivers lost control at the Moodig intersection, with the first driver trying to turn sharply and losing control and the second driver crashing into the first ATV.
Both operators...Ronald J.
Domaika and Todd Schauer....were arrested for operating an ATV while intoxicated. Both refused medical treatment after the crash.