WXPR Fun Drive and Listener Open House- (Drawing Rules)
Join us for WXPR’s Holiday Fun-Drive and Open House on Thursday, December 5. Come when you can and help us celebrate the season. Meet on-air hosts, volunteers and staff, while you enjoy refreshments and tour our studios. All are welcome!
WXPR’s Pledge Drive Drawing
Official Rules and Regulations
- No contribution is necessary to enter or to win the prize. A donation will not improve your chances of winning.
- Only one entry per household is allowed. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents 18 years or older from the United States and Canada.
- To enter WXPR’s Pledge Drive Drawing, you must do only ONE of the following:
- Call in a Pledge or Pledge online during the following time period: 12/5/13 will automatically be entered into the drawing.
- OR TO ENTER WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING, bring a 3x5 card by (one per household) with your name, address and phone to:
WXPR Public Radio
28 N Stevens Street. Rhinelander, WI 54501
- All entries must be received by 8:59:59 P.M. CST on 12/5/13.
- Winners will be selected in 5 random drawings on 12/5/13.
Employees of WXPR, the WXPR Board of Directors and WXPR Volunteers including their immediate families and members of their same households are ineligible for the drawing.
- Once submitted, entries become the sole property of WXPR and will not be returned.
- Winners will be notified by phone. If potential winner cannot be reached after 10 days from first notification attempt the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WXPR and its entities and staff are not responsible or liable for multiple entries, or entries that are late, tampered with, illegible, mutilated, forged, destroyed, incomplete, garbled, lost, misdirected, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, postage-due, or otherwise not in compliance with Official Rules - and all such entries will be disqualified.
- .Winners are responsible for all costs of prize redemption and/or travel to use a prize, or any taxes which may be applicable. The value of each prize is determined by the prize donor or vendor and such determination is final for all purposes. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are subject to availability and WXPR reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- For further information, please contact WXPR, at 715-362-6000