WXPR News Team and Contributors
Most Active Stories
Arts & Life
Mon July 8, 2013
WXPR Summer Pledge Drive Drawing Official Rules and Regulations
WXPR’s Pledge Drive Drawing
Official Rules and Regulations
- No contribution is necessary to enter or to win the prize. A donation will not improve your chances of winning.
- Only one entry per household is allowed. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents 18 years or older from the United States and Canada.
- To enter WXPR’s Pledge Drive Drawing, you must do only ONE of the following:
- Call in a Pledge or Pledge online during the following time period: from 7/10/13 - 7/20/13 will automatically be entered into the drawing.
- OR TO ENTER WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING, mail a 3x5 card by (one per household) with your name, address and phone to:
WXPR Public Radio
28 N Stevens Street. Rhinelander, WI 54501
- All entries must be received by 11:59:59 A.M. CST on 7/22/13.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing on 7/24/13.
Employees of WXPR, the WXPR Board of Directors and WXPR Volunteers including their immediate families and members of their same households are ineligible for the drawing.
- Once submitted, entries become the sole property of WXPR and will not be returned.
- Winners will be notified by phone. If potential winner cannot be reached after 10 days from first notification attempt the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- WXPR and its entities and staff are not responsible or liable for multiple entries, or entries that are late, tampered with, illegible, mutilated, forged, destroyed, incomplete, garbled, lost, misdirected, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, postage-due, or otherwise not in compliance with Official Rules - and all such entries will be disqualified.
- WXPR is not responsible for future set-up, maintenance or repairs of the prize.
- For further information, please contact WXPR, at 715-362-6000.
During our Summer Pledge Drive, your pledge automatically enters you in a drawing for a Current Designs Solara Kayak from Chequamegon Adventure Company. You may also enter the drawing by mailing a postcard to WXPR. Please see official rules for more information.
Arts & Life