WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
Join the Discussion
Sat May 25, 2013
WXPR Visits Eagle River June 20
WXPR is hosting a community listening session in Eagle River on Thursday, June 20, 2013 at 4:30 pm at Eagle River Roasters.
News Director Ken Krall and WXPR's new Community Features Editor, Natalie Jablonski, will be on hand to tell you more about exciting opportunities to become a contributor journalist. As WXPR expands our news service, we're looking for people with an interest in covering local news in their communities.
You'll also have a chance to chat with Walt Gander, Operations Director. Walt can speak to the increased production capabilities of WXPR's new studios that make Live from the White Pine studio sessions possible. Members of WXPR's Board of Directors will also be available to hear your thoughts about our service in Eagle River.
Please join us for a cup of coffee or tea at Eagle River Roasters, 339 West Pine Street, Eagle River.