WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
WXPR Public Radio is committed to safeguarding your personal membership information. WXPR does not rent, sell, loan, or trade information obtained through membership and volunteerism.
The only use WXPR makes of membership information is in communications with you about WXPR and your membership and volunteerism. Examples of communications might include programming specials, event notifications, renewal and additional gift requests, surveys, and station e-newsletters. Certain aggregate data may be used for specific examples of listener patterns or trends but will contain non-specific information about the group as a whole and not compromise personal information.
WXPR restricts access to information to those employees who need information to provide services and membership functions to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.