WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Associate your business with the quality of NPR news and great music on WXPR!
Enhance your public image with a business sponsorship on WXPR. Your message will speak to an influential, well positioned, educated and curious audience. Reach the valued public radio audience everywhere - in their homes, vehicles, offices, on their intimate personal devices, on the WXPR website, and in their communities. Give your marketing dollar the power to be everywhere in one buy.
At the same time, enjoy the tax deductible advantages inherent in supporting a non-profit organization. Know your business sponsorship advances WXPR’s mission of public service. Take advantage of the marketing strength of public radio while you are making a difference in the Northwoods.
Choose from a variety of ways to connect your message with the purchasing power of WXPR’s thoughtful public radio audience.
- On air announcements
- Business challenge grants
- Pledge drive sponsorship
- Special event sponsorship
Join your fellow WXPR Business Sponsors today!