WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Pelican Lake area
Sun January 26, 2014
Firefighters Called To Saturday Morning Fire
A fire in the town of Enterprise, Oneida county, destroyed a trailer home Saturday morning.
Reports indicate firefighters from Pelican Lake, Monico and Elcho were called out after 7:30 a.m.
The home was on Eagle Lake Road. No injuries were reported. No report was given on the cause of that blaze.