WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
Town of Nokomis
Tue January 14, 2014
Montana Sex Offender Released In Oneida County
A convicted sex offender from Montana is living in the town of Nokomis, Oneida county.
The Sheriff's Department reports 46 year old Todd Ames will be living at 9862 Siemering Drive. It's listed as Tomahawk, though the address is in the town of Nokomis, Oneida county.
Ames was convicted in Montana of Sexual Assault in 2009. He has had his parole transferred to Oneida county.
As conditions of his parole, Ames is not to have unsupervised contact with minors, be in taverns, consume intoxicants, or be at locations where children congregate such as parks, malls, playgrounds, fairs, or beaches.
Ames' victims were a male and a female child under the age of seven years old.