WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
- Black Ash Baskets: Weaving Resistance to Invasive Species
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Tribe Celebrates Return of Strawberry Island
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
Sat July 20, 2013
Price County Authorities Identify Traffic Victim
Price county authorities have released the name of a person killed Thursday in a one vehicle traffic crash.
75 year old Everett Crist of Phillips died in the accident on East Solberg Lake Road in the town of Worcester. The car hit a power pole and overturned. Crist was pronounced dead at the scene.