WXPR's Community Journalists
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- UPDATE: Star Lake Woman Dies After Rescuing Kids From Drowning
- Investigative Film on Penokee Mine Comes to Northern Wisconsin
- State Limited In Helping Keep Rail In Rural Areas: Secretary
- Mixing Experiment Helps Remove Ninety Percent of Invasive Smelt From Crystal Lake
Wed February 26, 2014
Sex Offender Moves To New Location In Oneida Co.
The Oneida County Sheriff's Department says a convicted sex offender has been released to the community and they are providing public information on his new residence.
Steven A. Kunze was convicted in 2001 and 2006 of felony sex offenses, including second degree sexual assault and exposing genitals to a child. Kunze was placed on parole in 2013 and was living in Rhinelander. Kunze recently relocated to 3441 County Highway Q in the town of Enterprise, Oneida county.
Sheriff's officials say Kunze is not to have unsupervised contact with minors, be in taverns or drink alcohol or be at places where children congregate. There's a state website with more information at www.widocoffenders.org